Germany is increasingly becoming an attractive venue for Chinese companies and investors. This applies to international conglomerates and medium-sized companies as well as to state-owned enterprises.
We offer you comprehensive and individual legal advice on all issues related to your company’s entry into the German market and thus make a crucial contribution to a successful investment in Germany.
As regards the formation of companies in Germany we offer, inter alia, the following services:
- Advice on the choice of legal form
- Assessment and revision of business plans
- Drafting of articles of association
- Assistance with commercial register entries
- Support in obtaining residence and work permits for employees (Global Visa Services® and Global Visa Solutions®, “Visa to Germany”)
- General labour law advice, in particular:
– Drafting of employment contracts
– Instruction and guidance in German labour law
- Registration of industrial property rights (e. g. trademarks)
- Support as regards establishing a presence in the German market
- Initiation of business contacts
- Support of Chinese clients in relation to IPOs in the various market segments
- Legal advice concerning M & A transactions, including due diligence
Our partner responsible for the China Desk is himself Chinese and a lawyer licensed to practice law in China.