Consulting for Consultants
Germany is a country of service providers. How else do you explain that the service sector makes up nearly 70 percent of the country’s overall economic performance. This creates a growing need for professional consultants in all fields. Unless they work for major consulting firms, these professional consultants usually work alone or in small to mid-sized groups. As a tradition-steeped, owner-managed law consultancy, HEUSSEN has been around for decades following the same path. We know from first-hand experience what it’s like being a consultant in need of advice from other consultants.
That said, you can count on our legal support at any stage of your own career as a professional consultant, whether you’re just starting out, facing all kinds of team or environmental changes or any questions regarding your personal asset protection and succession. You can count on our law services to represent your own best interests, either discreetly in the background or openly in court. As your clients rely on your expertise, you can rely on ours.
- Lawyers, tax advisors and patent attorneys
- Corporate consultants
- IT & software consultants
- Architects and engineers
- Healthcare professionals and medical service providers
- Freelance & other consultants
We can help you
- Start your own consulting business or form a business together with fellow consultants
- Conclude employment contracts, rent/lease agreements
- Develop advance legal strategies against possible disputes for either in-court or out-of-court settlement
- Handle any liability and insurance matters
- Handle any competition or professional matters
- Optimize the set-up of your professional career for tax purposes
- Handle your withdrawal from or possible personal disputes with other consulting businesses,
- Handle your succession planning and
- Handle your personal asset protection.
Our legal experts in the fields of corporate, commercial, competition, labor, tax and succession as well as all our other law practices look forward to helping you concentrate on what you do best – giving expert advice to others.