TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
Our logistic expertise consists particularly of transport law as a legal base and the general know-how in freight-movement and -treatment. It encompasses the single transport – i.e. for heavy cargo – to the installation of nationwide systems for distribution of goods to the planning of warehouses and the use of IT systems or the insourcing and outsourcing of logistic operations.
We advise our clients especially regarding automotive production, retail industry, pharmaceutical distribution and certainly transport and logistics service providers.
We consolidate professional legal knowledge on transport, corporate, property, distribution, labor and anti trust law in order to take responsibility for the total legal part of logistic projects all for our clients
Operational wise we cooperate closely with Interlogis-Consult GmbH, a highly specialized enterprise in consulting services for logistics structures, which in the background includes a network of counselors.
We advise clients regarding insourcing and outsourcing of logistic services, the development and structuring of logistic systems, but also in succession issues of transport and logistic service providers, as well as naturally in company sales, mergers and restructuring within the logistics field. We offer immediate assistance in road, rail and air transport, in warehousing services, heavy cargo, relocation and dangerous goods transport. In the range of maritime transport we advise in cooperation with national and international partners.
Points of reference
- development of a joint venture allocated across Europe for the distribution plus service features for mobile phones;
- setting up a central warehousing and logistic network in Germany for a retailer;
- outsourcing of logistic services for a food manufacturer operating worldwide;
- integration of a temperature controlled network following a merger;
- strategic planning and realization of a European network of a transport service provider;
- planning and organization of a liability system within a Europe-wide transport network;
- development of transport service agreements for all means of transport for a world-wide automotive manufacturer;
- acquisition and sales of logistic enterprises including the planning and preparation of the deal