Dr. Sabine Hohmann
Phone: +49 711 18 76 172
Dr. Hohmann’s main area of expertise in our Stuttgart office is industrial property protection. She particularly advises in the field of trademark law (e.g. trademark applications and trademark disputes), competition law (e.g. examination of advertisements or disputes due to betrayal of trade and company secrets) and anti-trust law. Among her main areas of expertise is also contract design, in particular license contracts and research and development contracts.
Furthermore, Dr. Sabine Hohmann has profound knowledge in the field of law relating to economic offences.
Born in: 1976
Partner HEUSSEN Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH in the course of the merger of Wahlert Rechtsanwälte and HEUSSEN Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft
WAHLERT Rechtsanwälte, Stuttgart
Law Firm BMMF Rechtsanwälte, Munich
Law Firm Kiethe Rechtsanwälte, Munich
admitted as a German Lawyer
Law School Universities Bielefeld, Germany and Vienna, Austria
Statement of experience
- Intellectual Property Law
- Research and development
- German Lawyers Association Stuttgart
- Society of Intellectual Property Rights (GRUR)
- Co-author of Munich Commentary (Münchner Kommentar), Criminal Law (Strafgesetzbuch), Vol. 7 / Supplementary penal provisions II (Nebenstrafrecht II),. 3rd edition. 2019; edited provision: § 16 UWG (Criminal advertising)
- Co-author of the Criminal Procedure Commentary (StPO-Kommentar) by Radtke/Hohmann, Vahlen Publishing, 2011 (annotation of 17 statutes)
- Subvention policy and subvention crime, KritV 3/2010, 288 et seqq.
- Subvention policy and subvention crime- Legitimacy and logical reasoning of the statutory criminal offence of economic subsidy fraud (§ 264 of the German Criminal Code), 2010 Peter Lang Publishing, released by Frankfurter kriminalwissenschaftliche Studien, 127™ Edition
- Annotation to the judgment of the Federal Court of Justice of 11th August 2006 – 3 StR 284/05, NJ 2007, 36 et seq.
- Review, Munich Commentary (Münchner Kommentar), Criminal Law (Strafgesetzbuch), 4th edition, 2006, NJ 2006, 503
StuttgartHEUSSEN Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Foreign languages: German, English